- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Top 10 Lists and Other Stuff
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- Snake Mountain!
- Beast Manor
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- The Kessel Run
- The Crystal Castle
Thursday, September 6, 2018
Hokey Halloween Horror: Froot Loops with Spoooky Marshmallows
* Here's a look at the box. I like the atmosphere and the presentation. It's still recognizable as Froot Loops but now the nice blood red background features the outlines of dead trees, crows, and a creepy old mansion while the cereal is clearly on display. Here's what Aly Fox has to say about the box:
Aly Fox: I like that the box shows the marshmallows. I like the toucan with the little ears on the top. It makes me feel scary. Not scared. Scary.
Aly Fox: It's so funny. It has funny ears.
Aly Fox: The marshmallows are a little hard, not crunchy, but they're also squishy. They feel kind of funny. Funny in your mouth.
Aly Fox: It tastes like normal Fruit Loops except the purple ones are kind of like a plummish while the orange one is kind of an orangish color, yeah? But like a tannish color, too. They kind of taste sweet. They're still sweet and crunchy when they're in the milk, too.
Aly Fox: I think they're a ghost, slime, and a bat. The green one looks like slime. They're spooky cause when I make a funny noise like "Boo!" it startles Pap-Pap [my father].
Aly Fox: It's kind of scary with the eyes lighting up in the dark [referencing the image at the bottom of box of eyes in a doorway]. Any questions? [Yes, she's imitating David S. Pumpkins and yes, she really said that].
* Let's hear some rapid fire thoughts on the various Kellogg's mascots from Aly Fox. First, her take on Tony the Tiger:
Aly Fox: He looks funny hanging down from the ceiling.
* Next, Toucan Sam as a werewolf and the Apple Jacks Apple:
Aly Fox: That mummy is actually orange and he has a regular color for the bandages [I'm not 100% sure what this means, but I let it stand].
Aly Fox: He's coming out of the mirror!
Aly Fox: It's pretty cool and spooky. Everybody will like it because it's so yummy. That's all I would say. And that's all I want to say!