- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Top 10 Lists and Other Stuff
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- Snake Mountain!
- Beast Manor
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- The Kessel Run
- The Crystal Castle
- Teela: Warrior Goddess
- Trap Jaw's Tourist Trap
- Cringer's Crib
- Sea of Rakash
- Evil-Lyn's Dungeon
- The Fright Zone
- The Wonderdome
Monday, February 6, 2017
Minifigure Review: Pack D from M.U.S.C.L.E. Street Fighter II by Super7
Height: 1 3/4 inches
Includes: 3 figures
Non-Scalper Price: $6 dollars
* E. Honda is a powerful looking guy, isn't he? I loved playing as E. Honda as a kid due to his massive size and his Hundred Hand Slap. I love how Super7 actually gave him a bit a pose that reflects his Sumo style. And that face sculpt? Pure rage. Excellent!
* It's tough to argue who the most popular Street Fighter II character is, but an excellent argument can be made that it's Chun-Li. Chun-Li is definitely one of the best fighters in the game and Super7 did a great job of capturing her cool outfit and her powerful physique. I love her smirk, her hair, and her spiked bracelets!
* Russian professional wrestler Zangief is well known for his massive height, his super cool beard and mohawk combo, and his prominent chest hair. All of those details were captured really well except for his height. For some odd reason Zangief actually seems shorter than most of the other figures. Kind of odd, right? Everything else is excellent here, but the height is kind of weird.
I haven't reviewed any other Street Fighter II figures on here, but I have looked at plenty of other M.U.S.C.L.E. figures from both Super7 and Mattel, including:
M.U.S.C.L.E. by Mattel (1986)
#009 Wakusei Barukan
#080 Paper Miira
#179 Black Buffalo
M.U.S.C.L.E. Alien by Super7 (2016)
Pack A: (Alien, Ash, and Ripley)
Pack B: (Alien Egg, Kane in Spacesuit, and Parker)
Pack C: (Attack Alien, Brett, and Kane with Facehugger)
Pack D: (Dallas, Kane with Chestburster, and Lambert)
M.U.S.C.L.E. Masters of the Universe by Super7 (2015)
#1 Masters of the Universe Set (Green)
He-Man, Teela, & Man-At-Arms
Purple Skeletor & Skeletoken
Ram Man, Buzz-Off, & Man-E-Faces
Skeletor, Beast Man, & Trap Jaw
Whiplash, Tri-Klops, & Mer-Man
M.U.S.C.L.E.: Street Fighter II by Super7 (2017)
Pack A: (M. Bison, Ryu, and Vega)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
What'chu talkin' 'bout?