- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- The Batgirl Library
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- A Tour of the DC Universe Podcast
Saturday, August 20, 2016
Minifigure Review: Wastor from Trash Bag Bunch by Galoob
Height: 2 1/4 inches
Year of Release: 1991
* Wastor's a funny looking guy, isn't he? He's kind of bat-like with those long ears and odd, scrunched up face. He's an unusual looking bad guy for this line. He actually looks more like a villainous troll doll or something.
* This guy outfit is loud. I mean, this thing is garish. A bright orange singlet with yellow stars and blue knee pads? Wow. Just wow. This guy definitely has the most ridiculous costume I've ever seen on a figure in this series. I'm not completely sold on it but it does stand out and serves as a conversation piece.
* Wastor has some sort of key card in his left hand while his right hand is wielding a...rolling pin? Yup, he has a rolling pin. Is this guy trying to win a battle against the Disposers and pollute the earth or get mad at the kids because they're late for dinner? I like the idea, actually, but it doesn't go along with anything else related to this character. Plus, how strange is it that Wastor also has stars on the rolling pin which match his outfit?
I've been reviewing more Trash Bag Bunch figures over the past few weeks. I've reviewed some more of these guys a year or two ago: