Zero Year Batman figure but I decided to grab Reverse Flash and Earth 23 Superman along with an Arrow that was on the shelf so I could build the Justice Buster. That's the power of build-a-figures, people! They'll make you pick up figures you were on the fence about! Ready for a closer look at the main villain of season one of The Flash, Eobard Thawne, AKA Reverse Flash ? Then join me after the break...
Height: 6 1/4 inches
Articulation: Hinged ankles, hinged knees, swivel thighs, H-hinged hips, swivel waist, swivel/hinge shoulders, swivel/hinge elbows, swivel wrists, and a ball-jointed head.
Accessories: Justice Buster torso and waist.
Non-Scalper Price: $20 dollars
* He's not as articulated as the other DC Multiverse figures which utilize the DC Universe Classics style of articulation, but he's got enough joints to get a few decent poses. Everything feels nice and sturdy here and the joints have a nice range of movement. While do wish that Mattel would try to put these figures in scale with the basic comic inspired figures, Reverse Flash is a rather decent toy.
* Reverse Flash comes with perhaps the largest part of the Justice Buster: The torso and the waist. Both pieces can snap together here. The only articulation is a mid-torso hinge (no swivel waist). I'm not going to spend much time on this piece since I'll be reviewing the Entire Justice Buster sometime next week, but so far so good.
* Mattel uses a different style of hips for many of their TV and movie inspired figures and I have to say that they look kind of awkward. I wish they'd use something more like their WWE figures or Hasbro's Star Wars Black.
*I know he comes with a pretty big BAF piece but I wish Reverse Flash came with something else that he could interact with.
This is the first figure of the Reverse Flash I've ever owned. I have reviewed other figures from this same series and other DC Comics Multiverse sets from Mattel:
DC Comics Multiverse (1/18th) by Mattel (2013)
Mr. Freeze from Arkham City
The Penguin from Batman Returns
DC Comics Multiverse (6 inches) by Mattel (2016)
Batman from Zero Year
The Joker from Batman: Endgame
DC Comics Multiverse: Batman: The Dark Knight Returns by Mattel (2016)
Son of Batman
DC Comics Multiverse: Batman v. Superman by Mattel (2016)
- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- A Tour of the DC Universe Podcast