Height: 9 1/4ths inches
* Just for fun here's a shot of the new Overtkill (left) and the original 1994 Overtkill (on the right). The basic colors and some shapes are the same but they're obviously two completely different styles of action figures.
* Overtkill is a Megafig and he definitely is taller than Spawn. Wider, too. He's a really big guy and does look impressive when going toe to toe with any of your standard modern Spawn figures. If it helps you to visualize things, Overtkill is definitely larger than any modern Hasbro Marvel Legends build-a-figure I own.
* I like the design of the figure. While I loved Overtkill as a cybernetically enhanced assassin, I'm also loving his zombified look. In hand his skin has a grayish pallor to it that definitely looks sickly and unnatural, and it really stands out against his metallic bits. There sure are a lot of those aforementioned metallic bits, too! Overtkill's limbs are pretty powerful looking with mechanical musculature and lots of plates and bolts and such. It's a good sculpt and while the paint isn't quite up to the level I expected from McFarlane Toys, it's still an impressive looking figure.
* The head is an area that I'm not at all disappointed with. That is one heck of a headsculpt for Mr. Nicholas Rocca. Look at the eyes and teeth. Well, eye. Those teeth are really hideous, though part of that may be because his lips seem to be missing. Like, "ripped off of his face" missing. He kind of reminds me of the Nemesis from Resident Evil 3, which is a great thing.
* Overtkill is covered with plats of armor that are separate pieces attached to his mechanical limbs. They definitely look shinier and much newer than the rest of the figure, so I'm guessing Overtkill has had a bit of an upgrade at some point. I like the spiked blades on his left forearm, too. They definitely look like they'd be useful in a fight. That oversized pauldron he wears is also on a balljoint, so it can move around with his shoulder articulation.
* With mechanical legs and feet I'm sure you can hear Overtkill coming from quite a ways. He's sporting shin guards for extra protection and the right one has some spikes on it. Hey! Asymmetrical footwear again! That's a McFarlane Toys trademark right there.
* Here's a shot of Overtkill from the rear so you can see all of the detail on his zombified back and on his limbs a bit better.
* All of McFarlane's Spawn figures come with a simple display stand and while most of the Megafigs ought to have larger stands, this one still does work quite well for Overtkill.
* Overtkill's chest looks a bit off. While he's cybernetically enhances, the torso doesn't look as effectively like a blend of mechanical and flesh as it should. There's something off about the sculpt and paintwork, particularly where the wires and flesh meet. A bit more detail feels needed and a bit more paintwork to sell the effects.