Series 2 once or twice but like most other Hasbro offerings lately, Series 1 seemed over ordered. Still, there are a few figures I was missing from Series 1 and Chewbacca was one of them. Guess what? I now have Chewbacca! Let's check out this miniature Wookie after the break!
Height: 7/8ths of an inch
Non-Scalper Price: $3 for a pack of 2
* This is a pretty classic looking Chewie. He's furry, large, and wielding a bowcaster. Chewbacca appears to be another sculpt that was reused from the earlier Fighter Pods line but I never owned any of those so it's no big deal. I like the paint work on these as it's quite clean for figures about the size of Micro Machines microfigures.
I really like these little guys. I do wish they weren't blind bagged, or at least came in sets where you could see most of the figures, so that's kind of kept me from going all in. Still, sometimes they're a cool way to get a microfigure and Star Wars fix. Chewie is a Great little micro version of nearly everyone's favorite Wookie (Wullffwarro does have a posse, for sure) and is a fun pull in the line.
For more Chewbacca reviews check out the following: The Smuggler's Bounty Funko POP! Chewbacca #63 [Flocked], the Black Series Phase II Chewbacca, Phase III Chewbacca, and the Solo Chewbacca, the Hasbro Micro Machines R2-D2 playset with a micro Chewbacca, the Galoob Micro Machines Chewbacca as Snoova from the Bounty Hunters set, and the Hero Mashers Chewbacca.
For more Star Wars: Micro Force reviews, check out the following:
TIE Fighter Pilot Elite
- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- A Tour of the DC Universe Podcast