- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- The Batgirl Library
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
Minifigure Review: Classic TV Series Batman (DC13) from DC Nano Metalfigs by Jada Toys
Height: 1 3/4ths inches
Non-Scalper Price: $1 dollar
* While the paint is a bit gloppy looking in close-ups (all of my pictures probably show this figure as being much larger than in real life) the design is spot on. The facial features on the mask actually look really good and I love the style. Something about the pose and the design makes this look like the comic styled rendition of Adam West's Batman often show on licensed merchandise. The body is definitely closer to West's proportions though, which is a nice touch.
* The metallic blue the figure is molded in nicely recreates the look of this version of the Batsuit's cape and cowl.
I've reviewed so many Batman figures that Batman has his own review archive! Of course, if you're just looking for more Classic TV Series Batman figures I've also reviewed Mattel's 6 inch classic Batman and the Surf's Up Batman variant and the NJ Croce bendable Batman.
If you are looking for more DC Nano Metalfigs, check out the following:
10 Pack Figure Collectors Set
Batcave Nano Scene
DC1- Batman (Batman v Superman)
DC2- Desert Batman (Batman v Superman)
DC6- The Joker (Suicide Squad)
DC7- Batman (Batman: The Animated Series)
DC10- Killer Croc
DC11- Green Lantern
DC17- Harley Quinn
DC22- The Flash
Pack A (Wonder Woman 4, Cyborg 12, the Flash 22, Parademon 24, and Batman 35)
Pack B (Superman 3, Supergirl 8, Aquaman 9, Lex Luthor 27, and Batman 36)