* Other than his trunks Stinkor seems to have a completely unique body. Who would have thought? He really looks furry all over with some fantastic and bright white stripes down his arms. His boots and gloves are a very nice shade of crimson while his trunks even have a drybrushed effect to bring out the detail. I'm not sure Stinkor has ever looked better in action figure form!
* Stinkor's armor is one removable piece made from a somewhat pliable plastic. It looks very much like the classic armor (which was reused from Mekaneck, who didn't make an appearance in Revelation) and has a fantastic sculpt and design. It really completes the look for this smelly guy. I should note that he isn't scented at all just FYI.
* This is an amazing Stinkor portrait. The vintage toy used Mer-Man's head but this version has a completely unique portrait. Those eyes! That evil grimace! He looks fantastic!
* But wait! There's more! Stinkor comes with a second portrait that looks quite a bit more mellow with smaller eyes and a gas mask over his face. This is another element from the 200x series (it also appeared on the MOTUC figure) and it's a cool extra. How bad does Stinkor have to smell to wear a gas mask?
* The gas mask is even removable. It clips onto Stinkor's mouth via a small tab that fits into his mouth and stays on quite securely.
* Stinkor also has the tanks on his back. Are they tanks for his breathing mask or tanks of his foul smelling odor? Maybe he stores up his stank in these tanks for use in battle. That's disgusting!
* This line has very solid articulation, really some of the best I've
seen on a Mattel action figure. He moves freely, has a nice range of
motion, and the joints are plentiful.
* Stinkor comes with four hands that you can swap around. He's got a right fist, two standard grips, and a left hand opened up for using his shield or delivering a good slap.
* Stinkor has always included a blue shield. It's an odd weapon for the guy but it's here and it looks great. It's a nice dark blue with a simple pattern on it.