Height: 9 3/4 inches tall (with stand and bat ears)
Non-Scalper Price: $28
* I really like the sculpt here. The design aesthetic has the head a little larger than it should be but the body proportions are fairly normal looking. Batgirl is a fairly heavy figure and definitely feels solid and sturdy. I like that her gloves, belt, boots, cape, and hair seem to be molded out of different types of plastic. It gives her a better appearance and somewhat of a more layered feel. The paintwork on the face and on the body is pretty neat as well, and there's little to no paint bleed on the figure.
* I just wanted to include a shot of the back of the statue. The hair looks great. It's simple but has a lot of nice sculpted detail that gives it a flowing appearance. The way the cape is kind of wrapping around her body is also a cool touch. I like how she's pulling the cape forward with her right hand.
* I like the stand. It adds a little flair to the figure and looks pretty cool on it's own. It's a simple yellow translucent plastic star with glitter mixed in. It has three foot pegs: One for the left foot and two for the right foot.
* When Babs is attached to her included base she is really stable. She looks great standing on display!
* I'm not intentionally trying to go easy here but I can't say that I really have any major beefs with this statue. There's definitely something about the figure that reminds me of a Bratz doll, but I can't say that's a negative in and of itself.
As someone who picks up any Batgirl figure or statue I can get my hands on, I can sometimes be a bit nit-picky. I'm not feeling that with this figure. This is a really high quality classic Barbara Gordon Batgirl at a very reasonable price. While I don't anticipate getting into this line unless another Batgirl comes out (Kotobukiya's Bishoujo is my default DC Superheroes line), I would recommend this figure to anyone wanting a nice Batgirl statue that's just a little bit stylized. Vinyl Sugar has really released a lot of new product this year and I'm excited to see what continue to produce. They've impressed me with this Great figure and I'll continue to keep and eye on them.
I've reviewed a ton of Batgirl stuff, including:
Ame-Comi Heroine Series by DC Collectibles
Batman: Classic TV Series by Mattel
Batman Classic TV Series Bendables by NJ Croce
Batman Dorbz by Vinyl Sugar
Chara-Covers by Huckleberry
DC Comics by Sideshow Collectibles
Batgirl Premium Format (Sideshow Exclusive)
DC Comics Bombshells by DC Collectibles
DC Comics Cover Girls by DC Collectibles
DC Comics Designer Series: Greg Capullo by DC Collectibles
DC Comics Retro Sofubi Collection by Medicom
DC Super Friends Wheelies by Fisher Price
DC Superhero Chess Figure Collection by Eaglemoss Publications
DC Superheroes Collection by Warner Brothers
DC Superheroes Mez-Itz by Mezco
DC Universe Mystery Minis by Funko
Headstrong Heroes by Monogram Masterworks
HeroClix- Batman Series by Wizkids/ NECA
HeroClix DC 10th Anniversary by Wizkids/ NECA
Kubricks Batman by Kubricks
The New Batman Adventures Bendables by NJ Croce
Showcase Presents by DC Direct
Super Best Friends Forever by DC Collectibles