* The headsculpt is without a doubt the best part of this figure. It's a robotic looking Kane mask with translucent, fiery hair. Groovy! Seriously, those yellow eyes and that red and black paint job look all kinds of amazing.
* Kane comes with two interchangeable hand weapons, the first being the double barreled gun from Roboto. Here it's referred to as a flamethrower since we know that Kane has a thing for fire. It's a cool accessory and fits on his right arm well. I love the design of this weapon.
* Next up is the same gripping claw that came with Roboto only now it's molded in black as well. The packaging calls these "pinchers" and they fit on the right arm just like the flamethrower hand.
* The coolest part of Kane's accessories is that he comes with a flame blast that first over the flamethrower. Heck, whether you want it to be a laser blast from a laser cannon or a flame blast from a flamethrower this piece delivers! It looks fantastic, doesn't it?
* Kane's minicomic pays homage to the vintage minicomic "The Battle of Roboto" with Kane in the place of Roboto. Inside we learn more about the Demonic Red Machine: He has pyrokinesis, can walk through fire and brimstone, and he was rebuilt by the Skull Queen to battle the Undertaker.
Kane is one of my favorite figures in this line so far. There aren't too many new pieces or anything (though there is that amazing portrait) but he's an excellent mishmash of parts that makes for a visually impressive figure. Kane looks pretty menacing with that red and black, especially with the flamethrower effect. He's a Great and a 1/2 figure that's loaded with extras. He's an inspired mash-up of a classic Masters of the Universe figure and a classic superstar and he's well worth tracking down.