- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- Snake Mountain!
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- A Tour of the DC Universe Podcast
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Minifigure Review: Yellow Chick from Kinder Joy by Ferrero
Height: 1 1/2 inches
Accessories: String, roll of stickers
Non-Scalper Price: $1.50-$2.00 dollars
* The Yellow Chick is actually built from four different pieces: The chick's head, the egg, the feet, and a grassy base that holds stuff together. The idea is that the little chick is popping out of an egg with its head and feet poking out. The chick has a few little tufts of feathers sculpted on while the face is printed on. I kind of like this little guy.
* The chick is removable from the egg. Taking it off reveals a little nook to store a small role of the included stickers.
* The Yellow Chick also includes a roll of six Easter/ Spring themed stickers and a string that can be used to keep the chick attached to the base. There's a little hole on the base and on the back of the chick so you can use the string as a tether. I didn't put mine on as I'm more just interested in the minifigure aspect of this little fellow, but it's worth pointing out.