Height: 7 inches
Articulation: Hinged ankles, boot swivels, swivel/ hinged knees, swivel hips, swivel waist, swivel/hinge shoulders, swivel biceps, hinged elbows, swivel/hinge wrists, and a ball jointed head.
Accessories: Removable left arm
Non-Scalper Price: $12-$14 dollars
Before jumping in fully to the Suplex City that I call this review, I do want to point out how cool the art is on these packages. I really like the zombie artwork for the WWE Zombies! The design team working on these is clearly having a great time and getting the chance to be creative.
* Brock shares the extreme, pterodactyl scream headsculpt with the Elite Series 37 Brock Lesnar and I dig it. It works really well for a zombie face, especially the milky white eyes. I know that extreme facial expressions on action figures can be a bit of a contentious issue among collectors but this one just makes zombie Brock more interesting. Is he letting out a zombie moan, in the middle of zombification, or getting ready to bite someone? You decide!
* Mattel always does great work on the tattoos on their WWE figures, so the dagger on Brock's chest is not unexpected, but the fact that they delivered a really impressive torso sculpt with multiple slashes and tears is just incredible. look at the work around his left shoulder! It reminds me of some old school McFarlane work, and I mean that as an absolute complement. It's fun and gory!
* Turn Brock around and you can see the exceptional work on his back, too! Not just the tattoo but more damage including sculpted slashes. Does that shoulder not look incredibly nasty with chunks of flesh missing? Icky stuff!
* While I was
* Check out Brock's frayed trunks and the giant chunk of missing flesh in his right calf. That is some gruesome stuff, and the paintwork helps to really sell the infect. I'm no doctor (not even of thuganomics) but from everything I remember from my fourth grade First Aid curriculum, that thing looks infected. Order some Neosporin, stat!
* Here's another angle on that crazy gash on Lesnar's leg. Yikes! I wonder who bit him? Probably zombie Paul Heyman. Or just regular Paul Heyman. Could be either. Darn, now I really want a zombified Paul Heyman action figure.
* It's not a specific zombie feature or anything but the printing on Brock Lesnar's MMA gloves is really neat and clean with the very legible text "Lesnar" and "Fear the Fury."
Elite figures have more articulation, like a Marvel Legends figure, while Basics are missing the mid-torso hinge and have less hip articulation. While these Zombie figures are basics, they still have a lot of nice movement and feel like solid, durable figures. They look great on display and are really fun to play with. Being zombies, I'm completely OK with these guys having the Basic articulation.
Undertaker and have your own grudge match!
I've actually reviewed one other Brock Lesnar figure: The Elite Series 37 Brock Lesnar
If you're looking for more WWE Zombies, check out these other reviews:
WWE Zombies by Mattel (2016)