Height: 6 3/8ths inches
Articulation: Swivel/hinge ankles, boot swivels, double hinged knees, swivel thighs, balljointed hips, swivel waist, mid-torso hinge, swivel/hinge shoulders, bicep swivels, double hinged elbows, swivel/hinge wrists, hinged neck, and a balljointed head.
Accessories: Two pistols an two interchangeable portraits.
Non-Scalper Price: $20 dollars
* First off, this guy's articulation is perfect. It's solid, plentiful, and allows for a variety of cool, expressive poses. Pure hand candy right here, folks.
* I'm working with a new camera and it's taking me a bit to learn to get nice, clear close-ups. Still, even with a bit of blur, I think you can tell that this is an amazing of Chris Pratt as Peter Quill. The paint, the work on the hair and bear, and all of the small details really look incredible. I really wish Hasbro's Star Wars: The Black Series had portraits this good.
* The helmeted portrait is just as good. The sculpt is crisp and clean and the paintwork is incredible. These portraits are an incredible improvement over the Star-Lord figure from the first film!
* The outfit looks incredible, as do the overall proportions of the figure. The jacket is actually a separate piece (well, the chest part at least) and the way it hands looks just perfect.
* The paint and detailing on the jacket is really good. Check out the various textures and padding on the shoulders.
* Star-Lord's shirt from the new movie is really nicely captured here. The logo is a neat, clean print. It's mostly covered by the jacket, though, so I had to fold the jacket out to get a good shot. You're welcome!
* The boots are pretty standard but feature some cool details. Due to the boot swivels, they actually look like boots and this seem to flare out a bit from the pants, something we don't always see on action figure boots.
* Star-Lord's blasters are the same mold as the guns from the 2014 figure but the paint job looks to be a bit better.
* This time Star-Lord has some tabs on his hips that allow him to hold his blasters by his sides. The little plugs just fit into the trigger guards.
If you're looking for more Star-Lord reviews, I've also looked at the 2014 movie Marvel Legends Star-Lord, the 2.5 inch Star-Lord and Gamora set, and the comic inspired 5-pack.
If you're looking for more Guardians of the Galaxy Marvel Legends figures, check out the following:
Marvel Legends Series: Guardians of the Galaxy by Hasbro (2017)
Marvel Legends Series: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 by Hasbro (2017)
Marvel Legends Infinite Series: Guardians of the Galaxy by Hasbro