- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- Top 10 Lists and Other Stuff
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Batgirl Library
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- Fabulous Secret Powers
- Snake Mountain!
- Beast Manor
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- Tosche Station
- The Kessel Run
- The Crystal Castle
- Teela: Warrior Goddess
- Trap Jaw's Tourist Trap
- Cringer's Crib
- Sea of Rakash
- Evil-Lyn's Dungeon
- The Fright Zone
- The Wonderdome
Friday, June 22, 2018
Something Has Survived!: Allosaurus (Roarivores) from Jurassic World by Mattel
Dimensions: 6 1/4ths inches tall, 13 inches long
Articulation: Balljointed hips, swivel/hinge shoulders, and a spring-hinged lower haw.
Non-Scalper Price: $12-$16 dollars
* While the Allosaurus doesn't have many joints, the ball jointed hips and swivel/ hinge shoulders do allow for plenty of posing. The carnivores that are shaped like this are always just so much fun to play with and being able to pose her arms and give her some great stances makes this a fun toy.
* That's a slick headsculpt. The sculpt, the paintwork, and the giant teeth all go together well to depict a scary dinosaur with that signature Jurassic Park look that separates the franchise's dinosaurs from the rest.
* The Allosaurus has an action feature! Press down on a button on her back and her mouth snaps shut. Perfect for devouring other dinosaurs or other human figures you have lying around!
* The sculpt and texture on the Allosaurus' body is incredible and the paintwork adds some real vibrancy to the overall look of the figure. I love the yellow details mixed with the bluish-gray skin.
* The Allosaurus doesn't just make one noise but actually makes about three different noises that sound pretty fierce.
* My only complaint with the figure is that the action feature closes the mouth. Personally, I would have rather have had the action feature open the mouth so the figure could be displayed with her mouth closed when not activated.
If you are looking for another Allosaurus, I actually reviewed one in the Mini Dino Multipack.
For more Jurassic World reviews, check out the following:
Jurassic World by Mattel (2018)
Mini Dino Multipack
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
What'chu talkin' 'bout?