craziest moments early on occurs when you first encounter the terrifying Licker. Nearly 20 years later, that's still a really, really cool scene. Funko has included a POP! of the Licker in their first series of Resident Evil POP! vinyls and I had to have one. Let's check out this terrifying little guy after the break...
Height: 3 1/2 inches
Articulation: Swivel head
Non-Scalper Price: $10 dollars
* What a face! Is this not a really creeping POP1 vinyl? I love the eyeless look of these guys. Great work on the sulci and gyri on the brains. Nice paintwork, too.
* Look a bit closer and you can see some really sharp little teeth and a terrifying tongue! I love this! So weird and creepy!
* The sculpting and paintwork on the Licker's back is really cool. That creepy spine visible alongside all of the muscle and stuff just looks really disturbing.
* The Licker's body sculpt and paint is just really impressive for a POP! vinyl. There's some great work here. While I really want to see a toy company give us a robust, modern Resident Evil line, seeing Funko put out some new product definitely warms my heart to some extent. You know. That heartwarming feeling of new zombie and monster toys.
* The Licker's have wicked sharp claws and Funko has captured the ferocious nature of these creatures' sharp and pointy hands. Yikes!
I have reviewed a couple of other Licker action figures: The Toy Biz two-pack of Leon S. Kennedy & Licker and NECA's take on the Licker from the Resident Evil: 10th Anniversary Collection. If you're looking for more Resident Evil POP! vinyls, check out the following:
Hunter from Resident Evil
Jill Valentine #155 from Resident Evil
Leon Kennedy #156 from Resident Evil
Nemesis #157 from Resident Evil