- Action Figure Review Index
- Who is Barbecue17?
- My Toy Review Rating Scale!
- 31 Days of Toy Terror!
- The Batgirl Library
- Other Reviews and Stuff
- Barbecue17's Trading Post!
- Podcasts on The Epic Review
- Oh the Horror!: Horror Movie Reviews!
- The Dark Knight Gallery
- The Harley Quinndex
- The Joker's Funhouse
- A Tour of the DC Universe Podcast
Thursday, January 5, 2017
Christmas Haul 2016: Bray Wyatt #28 from POP! WWE by Funko
Height: 4 1/2 inches
Articulation: Swivel head
Non-Scalper Price: $10 dollars
* For a POP!, this definitely captures two identifying aspects of Bray Wyatt: His massive beard and his hats. The beard has a decent amount of detail. My guess is that most WWE fans would recognize him right away. Non-fans are going to wonder if this is a cast member from Duck Dynasty, though.
* They're not spot on or anything, but it is pretty cool that Funko gave Bray some basic tattoos. They're definitely a part of the whole wrestling persona and they add a bit more character to the figure.
* The paint on Bray's beard is kind of messy, both on the edges and on a few spots in the middle. If there's one thing the New Face of Fear hates, it's toy companies not getting his beard right.
* This is definitely a outfit Bray Wyatt has worn, but it's a bit dull and not that recognizable. Why not go with the trademark floral shirt we wore for a number of years? Or at least one of his newer vests? The black shirt and red pants just don't stand out. At the very least, Funko should have given Bray his lantern. Bray Wyatt always uses the lantern in his entrance and it's absolutely one of the first things anyone associates with him. I feel like this guy is missing some details that really would have helped him stand out.
I haven't reviewed any other WWE POP! figures, but I have reviewed a few other Bray Wyatt action figures on here including the Basic Series #55 figure, the first Elite Bray Wyatt, the series 38 Elite Bray Wyatt, and the WWE Zombies Bray Wyatt.